Catapult’s online Team Performance Assessment is a great way of finding out how your team is performing.
Team members complete the Catapult Team Performance Assessment online. The report shows how the team is performing against the following features of a high performing teams:
- Shared Purpose and Values: team members know what they are there to do and how they will work together.
- Vision and Bold Goals: team members know what they want to achieve and what success looks like.
- Engagement and Experience: team members go the extra mile and being part of the team is professionally and personally rewarding.
- Open and Trusting: team members think well of each other and trust each other’s professional competence.
- Constructive Conflict: the ability to engage in open and healthy dialogue around important issues and ideas.
- Decide and Commit: the ability to make decisions and then to authentically commit to them.
- Support and Challenge: the ability to support and challenge each other to deliver on individual and team commitments.
- Result Fanatics: the team’s goals are clear and given priority over individual team members’ goals.
How does it work?
Each member of your team is emailed a link to your team’s online assessment.
Team members are asked to provide a rank rating to a series of questions that relate to each of the dimensions of the High Performing Team Framework.
Team members are also able to provide comments to support their responses.
A team report is generated showing overall ratings against each feature, detailed results in relation to each feature, and the spread of responses to each question.
The survey is anonymous—ratings are not attributed to team members. This ensures team members feel comfortable participating and provide authentic responses to questions.