Specifically designed for women to take charge of their career and realise their potential.
This one-day workshop has been created for women lawyers and offered through the Auckland District Law Society and private firms. The workshop is able to be adapted for other audiences and professions.
You’ll come away with the tools and self-confidence to:
- Take responsibility for driving your career
- Minimise your internal critic
- Clarify your career purpose
- Work out your career values
- Create a career vision
- Understand your brand proposition
- Understand your behavioural style and how to adapt your style to increase your influence
- Explore career strategies and tactics
“The most helpful aspect for me was the concept of “living above the line”. ... The concept of “rising above” taking ownership and having a good positive mind-set is so important and fundamental to living a good life, and especially in this industry it is something we have to actively focus on.”
“Practical, thought-provoking and inspiring.”
“Loved the humour and willingness to share stories/ideas.”
“The presenters were very generous with personal insights, inspiration, challenges and information, thank you.”
“Awesome and inspiring, could listen all day.”