Liz has helped people to make lasting change for over 20 years. She has been a leadership coach for 13 years. Prior to leadership coaching, Liz had three years intensive coach training, was a programme manager for an international development company, a senior lecturer in social work and a personal coach.
Liz is well known and respected for her warm, insightful and challenging coaching. Liz has over 3,000 hours coaching clients. Her wealth of experience means Liz is masterful at developing coaching partnerships that work. Her focus is on creating lasting change that makes a profound difference in her clients’ professional and personal lives.
Liz has worked with clients from a wide range of industries and backgrounds. Her clients include senior leaders, managers, team leaders, entrepreneurs, and business people. Through the coaching process, clients develop their leadership capacity enabling them to meet and exceed their goals.
Clients report the following key benefits of coaching by Liz:
- Leading through coaching: increase staff engagement, satisfaction and productivity.
- Building leadership courage: take risks, be innovative and lead change.
- Leading effectively: shift limiting assumptions and thinking paradigms, strengthen your self-awareness and confidence.
- Develop leadership skills, apply leadership models effectively.
- Finding personal and professional direction: getting clarity of purpose, direction and setting bold goals.
- Be totally satisfied at work: increase your personal and professional satisfaction.
In addition to coaching, Liz also delivers Catapult leadership development programmes for organisations ranging from ACC to PGG Wrightson.